I seem to only update this when media corporations and famous people have nice things to say about me, but you know how much I love having my ego stoked/stroked. And with that in mind, here’s the latest stroking!
Look mom! I’m Famous!
Last month, a video I was eagerly anticipating finally came out! If you haven’t seen it already, you should. I was pretty pleased with how it came out and even forced a couple of my family members to watch it.
I think one of the biggest problems with kink/BDSM representation in media is how it is oftentimes sensationalized. “What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done” is a super annoying question that pretty much every Dominatrix will come across at some point, and the frustrating part is that by asking that makes kink a spectacle. You don’t see me going around asking bankers and professors about the craziest thing they’ve ever witnessed in their line of work, even though I’m sure pretty much every occupation has its share of wild experiences.
And while Anthony Padilla did ask that question (it seems to be a prerequisite in a lot of vanilla interviews, to be fair), he also asked a lot of questions that were very humanizing and sought to understand a Pro-Domme’s perspective. That man is a pretty solid interviewer, and I left the interview feeling really good about the whole production. I also had a validating time going through the comments and seeing that the video had made people reconsider their opinions about sex workers and BDSM.
Plus, it’s just a pretty fun watch. Go ahead. Watch it and let me know what you think! It also features two other Los Angeles Dommes, Justine Cross and Lila Sage.
Femdom Summer Camp: Hawaii
Some of you may know that I recently came back from a Hawaiian vacation with a whole bunch of your favorite Dommes. It. Was. A. Fucking. BLAST.
There’s nothing quite like finally meeting a whole bunch of people you’ve been corresponding with via the internet for years. It’s the strangest thing – seeing someone that you’ve spent hours texting or chatting with online and then automatically feeling like you know them even though you’ve never even sat in the same room before. That was pretty much my whole trip, and it was incredible.
Alexandra Snow, whom I’m certain many of you are familiar with, had organized this whole trip along with her Wicked Collective in Columbus. She did a great job of bringing a diverse group of Dommes and kinky SWers together for a really wonderful event. We rented out an entire ecolodge, had a whole waterfall to ourselves, ran around naked on the property…
I couldn’t even begin to go through my favorite moments, but here are some highlights:
- The resort itself was in literal paradise! A private waterfall! A jungle backdrop! Tropical weather! I walked around barefoot almost 24/7, and it was great.
- Getting paired up with Natasha Strange, whom I’d met in passing a couple times before. I like to joke that I have the schedule of an elderly person, so it was only suitable that Alex paired me up with someone who needed as much sleep as me. (I probably slept more than anybody at the whole event.) But even more than that, I loved picking her OG Domme brain. Natasha has been in this industry longer than a couple of the women at the event were even alive, and I had a complete blast going through her old DDI, Marquis, Heavy Rubber, and Fantasy Register magazines that she brought. I even took some home for…further examination.
- Playing with Mx Tomie and her plaything! What heavenly joy to be someone’s first real ballbusting, and what fortuitous luck that he genuinely happened to have a high pain tolerance. I’m truly blessed. Oh, there was also caning involved as well. I can’t remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did watching her sub run down the road butt-ass-naked in sheer adrenaline and pain, cock and balls flying in the air with his ass perfectly striped and bruised. Videos to come!
- Finally meeting Alexandra Snow! She and I had been chatting throughout COVID, and I’ve found a lot of solace in her. That bitch is wise. I’m incredibly grateful that she organized such a stellar event full of powerful sluts.
- Honestly, meeting everyone else as well. What an amazing experience. 25 bad bitches in a room together. What could go wrong?
And a couple of housecleaning notes:
Some of you may have noticed that with my latest site push, my newsletter popup has disappeared. I’ve recently transitioned from my last newsletter service and will be trying out Substack. We’ll see how it goes – I’m not quite sure where Substack fits in between a newsletter and my irregular blog posts, but we’ll see! Either way, thanks for your constant patience while I finagle out some technical details.
If you haven’t already, be sure to sign up for my newsletter via the popup for travel, major news, whatever the fuck. If you’ve signed up for the newsletter previously: don’t worry, I’ve imported you in already. Or if you’re unsure, just go ahead and sign up again. It won’t hurt.
And finally, if you’ve been emailing my protonmail email to book with me and haven’t heard from me for a while, it’s because I’ve somewhat recently changed emails… yet again. I will try to migrate your emails over but the process has been a bit messy, and honestly, I forget to check my protonmail simply because I no longer use it anymore. Your best bet for expedited responses is to fill out my contact form yet again to get my latest email address.
And I think that’s about it! I have another major update coming very soon but am waiting for the details to get fully hashed out before I announce it…
Until next time – bye bitches!
– Your favorite Daddy